Hello "FOLLOWERS"!!!! (Said in my best deep Rick Burgess voice.) haha
I know many people are waiting to learn about my radiation schedule. We are going today for one final test on the actual machine that will be giving me my treatment. They will make the final adjustments to hit the precise areas of the brain that need radiation. Then tomorrow I will have my first treatment.
Rich is going with me this week so we can see how the process actually goes. From Friday on, every week day, I will have treatments at 11:40 at the Crestwood Medical Center location. We will update more as we learn.
My local oncologist would like to wait to start chemotherapy until we see how my body reacts to the radiation. He feels like the side effects may be too much if we combine them. Please continue to pray for healing, few side effects, and most of all peace for our family. We love you all and appreciate knowing how many prayers are being said for us. We continue to be blessed and overwhelmed by the kindnesses shown to our family. I feel completely unworthy of the blessings I have been given. My heart is full.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment