Though we are still waiting for a response from the Burzynski Clinic (Amy's first choice), we have been invited to Duke University to be evaluated for the many Clinical Trials that are ongoing there. I looked up flights earlier this week and it was only going to cost ~$200 a person to go and $50 for hotel. But I didn't get paid until today, and sure enough the price went up to >$450 each!!!
As I was on Facebook I saw a post about airplane mileage and thought, "Wow, people keep asking me what we need!", so here I am, hoping that a quick post can solve what so far is an issue we won't be able to resolve ourselves.
So, do anyone have a big pile of miles that could get a couple of tickets to NC for Amy and I? We have to be in NC on Tuesday the 9th for 11am meeting and are done on Wednesday the 10th in the early afternoon. If you are able to help, please contact me for further details, so that miles aren't wasted by two sets of tickets or any other confusion like that.
I did recently receive a great gift from some good friends at work and this would cover all the incidentals, it's just not enough to cover the tickets.
The kids have been "lined up" to be with family or friends that have similar activities, so their needs are taken care of for this trip.
If we don't get into the Burzynski Clinic, this would be our next option and if we go to find out what they can do for us now, it still may be helpful to add to the treatment at Burzynski.
We want to thank everyone for all their thoughts and prayers and hope that all is well with you and your families. Amy, the kids and I are truly are feeling the love and prayers! We also appreciate the cards and assistance we have received.
Your (trying to be) humble friend,
Rich Hull
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment