With peaceful heart and with full knowledge that if we weren't receiving a miracle healing, we received the next best thing(s). Three years of building memories, to be at home, and Amy's wish not to linger long, once it was decided. We've had numerous trips to Disney (The Happiest Place on Earth!), Family (both North and South) and Friends (Everywhere!). Amy was able to drive and have her independence nearly up to the end. Then we all strove to do as she exemplified, to serve quietly and humbly giving all and expecting nothing in return.
We were able to come home on Monday and have lots of time and visitors. We started noticing changes on Tuesday and called in a Hospice nurse late Tuesday night. They helped us to make Amy comfortable, and while with her mom, she left us to join with her loved ones and her Heavenly Father on the other side of the veil.
I know in my heart that she loved so many people and I was glad to share her with all of you. I am glad to have her as my eternal companion in my life and for all time to come. All of our lives are so touched to have known her.
We are planning a viewing to be Friday and services Saturday. Please look for details on locations and times here, hopefully by tomorrow afternoon.
Thank you all for your prayers and support during this time. It has made such a hard event to be bearable.
Rich Hull and Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love you all. We are praying for you guys.
ReplyDeleteRandi
My heart is breaking and rejoicing at the same time. All our love.
ReplyDeleteSarah Holden and family
No words can express our deepest sympathies. We are honored to have known such an amazing woman. May you take comfort in your faith in Heavenly Father's plan. Tears of heart-break and rejoicing coming from Texas to your family!
ReplyDeleteMay you feel God's comforting arms around your whole family! Amy was truly a blessing to me and to everyone who ever met her!
ReplyDeleteWe are so sorry for your loss. Amy was a wonderful person and I will miss her so much. Please know that we are here for you in any way. We love you all.
ReplyDeleteYou have an amazing wife and mother of your children. I have looked up to Amy ever since I met her. She was such a wonderful example to me and when I saw what she could do as a mother, it encouraged me and I knew I could accomplish what the Lord would have me do. I am so grateful that I knew her...she really touched my life.
ReplyDeleteI can't express our sympathies. May Peace be with you...especially on the rough days ahead.
-The Archibalds
Our loss is heaven's gain. Amy was a light to so many and her legacy will not leave with her. My thoughts and prayers are with Rich and all her family. I consider Amy a friend, a sister in the gospel and a servant of our Lord. May she rest in peace and may each of you cling to her memory.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mary Lou & Bob Hill
Our love and prayers are with all members of the Hull/Smith Family.
ReplyDeleteWe have not seen much of you guys since the kids started middle school, but we have thought of you often. Amy was a bright spot in my days while Davy and Zach were in school and sports and when I ran into here anywhere. I will miss her. Please know that you are in our prayers.
ReplyDeleteHugs and love,
Debbie, Dave, and Davy Walker