We’re fast approaching 3 years since my diagnosis. December 22 will be 3 years from my resection. We’ve been so blessed over the last 3 years as the treatments and procedures have kept the tumor stable.
We received disappointing news last week in that there is a new area of tumor growing. I had suspected as much because of some symptoms I’ve been experiencing. I have numbness and vision problems on my left side. The new spot is measuring at half an inch.
Dr. Becdach has presented us with a few new medication options. We are researching those and will need to make a decision soon. We also still have Dr. Burzynski to consider.
We ask for your thoughts and prayers as we continue this fight. I so look forward to enjoying this Christmas season celebrating the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ. I do know that He lived and died for us and that He truly knows and understands our trials. I'm thankful for His example and sacrifice for me. We wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2 013.
Love,
Amy and family
Love,
Amy and family
Always praying for blessings upon you and the family! Anytime you can come to Houston, you've got a place to stay!!
ReplyDelete