This weeks' treatments went so well with the port. I put a tiny bit of numbing cream (Emla) over the entry spot and didn't feel a thing when Regina did the stick. My arms are in heaven and my slimy, rolly veins are celebrating! ;)
As far as results from the MRI, Dr. Becdach was a little frustrated because I was not in the same machine. He said he would be unable to get an accurate comparison and would need to schedule me for another MRI at the Open MRI.
Late Friday night, while we were out finishing up some school shopping, we received a message from Dr. Becdach's office. They didn't leave details about HOW he was able to get a good comparison but that he was able to decipher a shrinkage in the tumor. It is down from 35mm to 32mm!!! I know that seems so tiny but we rejoice in the news that these medications are working and we are seeing some progress after these months of no change,
Please continue to keep us in your prayers as I know they work. We love appreciate all of our family and friends so very much. We couldn't get through this challenge without all of you.
Love,
Amy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh Amy, what great news!! I'm so happy to hear this! Prayers continue your way!
ReplyDelete