Hello. We (Justin and I) were just wanting to see how you were holding up. Its been hot up here in Hazel Green, I don't know if you've been out enjoying the weather, if so I wouldn't blame you! If you don't remember me, I understand. I met you SO long ago! Forever ago, actually. (o: It was back at a company party at a water park after we had just moved here and Justin had first started over a year ago. We had twin baby boys and a little toddler girl. Well, we still do, but now they are all toddlers running around. Three toddlers, two that are 18 months and one that is 2 and a half! (o: I don't get out much! Anyway. I've been reading your blog and wishing you well from afar. I guess I remember you because I remember thinking "If she can raise her babies and she doesn't seem like she's lost her mind yet, I can do it!" Or maybe you just left your straight jacket at home that day... lol
Anyway. I hope this finds you having a good day, or if your having a bad day, I hope it brightens your day just a little. I'm thinking about you.
Hello. We (Justin and I) were just wanting to see how you were holding up. Its been hot up here in Hazel Green, I don't know if you've been out enjoying the weather, if so I wouldn't blame you! If you don't remember me, I understand. I met you SO long ago! Forever ago, actually. (o: It was back at a company party at a water park after we had just moved here and Justin had first started over a year ago. We had twin baby boys and a little toddler girl. Well, we still do, but now they are all toddlers running around. Three toddlers, two that are 18 months and one that is 2 and a half! (o: I don't get out much! Anyway. I've been reading your blog and wishing you well from afar. I guess I remember you because I remember thinking "If she can raise her babies and she doesn't seem like she's lost her mind yet, I can do it!" Or maybe you just left your straight jacket at home that day... lol
ReplyDeleteAnyway. I hope this finds you having a good day, or if your having a bad day, I hope it brightens your day just a little. I'm thinking about you.
With Kindest Regards,
Melody Melvin